PETIT is a privately owned company operating 18 beautiful long day care centres across Queensland, NSW, Victoria and ACT. At PETIT we believe in providing an inclusive context where children and families are valued, where children are respected, and their rights are always upheld and advocated for. We recognise and promote individuality as expressed through a child's language, interaction and learning styles. We strive to inspire children in their unique potential for learning EVERYDAY!
We view the teaching team as one who uses best practice, collaborates with colleagues and reflects of the best teaching approaches for children as individuals as well as within the group. Our teaching teams all draw from a wide range of qualifications and experiences to provide a shared approach to pedagogy.
We are looking for dedicated, passionate, flexible and experienced casual early childcare educators who are looking to work for a company with a difference. As a member of our Caloundra casual pool, you will be provided with flexibility of work days and hours whilst connecting with like-minded early educational professionals and being part of a collaborative team.
- Experience in an Early Learning setting;
- Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care or a demonstrable record of actively "working towards"
- Show a clear understanding of the National Quality Framework (NQF) and Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF)
- Be willing to work as part of a team to provide high quality education and care for children
- Express a genuine passion and interest in contemporary pedagogy
- Demonstrate excellent communication and organisational skills
- Uniform provided
- Flexibility shifts - you choose when and where you want to work
- Great hourly rate and immediate start
- Opportunity to move to permanent employment if suitable
Eligible applicants MUST hold the appropriate qualifications as well as hold a current Working with Children Check, First Aid Certificate (including Asthma & Anaphylactic Training) and CPR certificate.
If this sound like the opportunity for you? Just hit the "Apply for this Job" button to send through your resume and covering letter. If you want more information on the role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please look at the Petit website: www.petitjourney.com.au