PETIT is a privately owned company operating 18 beautiful long day care centres across Queensland, NSW, Victoria and ACT. At PETIT we believe in providing an inclusive context where children and families are valued, where children are respected, and their rights are always upheld and advocated for. We recognise and promote individuality as expressed through a child's language, interaction and learning styles. We strive to inspire children in their unique potential for learning EVERYDAY!
We view the teaching team as one who uses best practice, collaborates with colleagues and reflects of the best teaching approaches for children as individuals as well as within the group. Our teaching teams all draw from a wide range of qualifications and experiences to provide a shared approach to pedagogy.
Our centre at Marian is looking for an Educator that is passionate about contributing to the growth and development of all children at our centre. You will be supported and mentored by our amazing leadership team and Centre Director with a shared vision to create positive outcomes for the children that attend our centre. You will also be provided with ongoing opportunities to connect with like-minded early childhood professionals and opportunities to grow in your career through professional development and learning.
- Experience in an Early Learning setting;
- Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care or actively "working towards" or looking for a traineeship.
- Show a clear understanding of the National Quality Framework (NQF) and Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF)
- Be willing to work as part of a team to provide high quality education and care for children
- Express a genuine passion and interest in contemporary pedagogy
- Demonstrate excellent communication and organisational skills
- Available Monday to Friday for minimum of 20 hours per week
- First Aid and CPR Training provided
- Shifts available between 6:30am and 6:30pm
- Staff Childcare Discounts
- Regular Professional Development Opportunities
Eligible applicants MUST hold the appropriate qualifications as well as hold a current Working with Children Check, First Aid Certificate (including Asthma & Anaphylactic Training) and CPR certificate.
If this sound like the opportunity for you? Just hit the "Apply for this Job" button to send through your resume and covering letter.
If you want more information on the role, please call our recruitment team on 1300 173 848.
Please look at the Petit website: www.petitjourney.com.au/careers/