PETIT is a privately owned company operating 18 beautiful long day care centres across Queensland, NSW, Victoria and ACT. At PETIT we believe in providing an inclusive context where children and families are valued, where children are respected, and their rights are always upheld and advocated for. We recognise and promote individuality as expressed through a child's language, interaction and learning styles. We strive to inspire children in their unique potential for learning EVERYDAY!
We view the teaching team as one who uses best practice, collaborates with colleagues and reflects of the best teaching approaches for children as individuals as well as within the group. Our teaching teams all draw from a wide range of qualifications and experiences to provide a shared approach to pedagogy.
We are currently seeking an Early Childhood Teacher (ECT) to join PETIT at our Coffs Harbour centre. Our centre is looking for an experienced and passionate ECT to support the learning and development of the children attending the service. You will be responsible for mentoring and guiding educator practices in your room as well as collaborating with the Centre Director and providing pedagogical leadership to the team, whilst connecting with like-minded early childhood professionals to further your leadership and knowledge in creating a shared vision for the centre.
- Experience in an Early Learning setting;
- Bachelor in Early Childhood Education and Care or ACECQA assessed equivalent or actively studying towards;
- Show a clear understanding of the National Quality Framework (NQF) and Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF);
- Be willing to work as part of a team to provide high quality education and care for children;
- Express a genuine passion and interest in contemporary pedagogy;
- Demonstrate excellent communication and organisational skills
- Additional non-contact per week
- Flexible Shifts between 6:00am and 6:00pm
- Staff Childcare Discounts
- Regular Professional Development Opportunities
- First Aid Course provided
- Uniform provided
- Sleep Smart Training provided
- Employee Assistant Program available
Eligible applicants MUST hold the appropriate qualifications as well as hold a current Working with Children Check, First Aid Certificate (including Asthma & Anaphylactic Training) and CPR certificate.
If this sound like the opportunity for you? Just hit the "Apply for this Job" button to send through your resume and covering letter. If you want more information on the role, please email email@example.com
Please look at the Petit website: www.petitjourney.com.au