PETIT is a privately owned company operating 18 modern long day care centres across Queensland, NSW, Victoria and ACT.
At PETIT we believe in providing an inclusive environment where children and families are valued, where children are respected, and their rights are always upheld and advocated for. We recognise and promote individuality as expressed through a child's language, interaction and learning styles. We strive to inspire children in their unique potential for learning EVERYDAY!
You will have the freedom to run your own program, set the room up how you like, organise excursions, plan the year and fitout your classroom with a generous resources. Basically, we believe the role of the Centre Director and leadership team is to support you with everything you need to run an amazing pre-school program.
You will have the ability to build and nurture relationships with educators, children and their families. In addition to delivering a play based curriculum based on contemporary practices, you will be responsible for mentoring and guiding educators in your room as well as collaborating with the Centre Director and Educational Leader to provide pedagogical leadership to the team.
- Studying Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood) or
- Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood) or a Recognised ACECQA Early Childhood Teacher qualifications;
- Show a clear understanding of the Childcare Regulations, National Quality Framework (NQF), NSW Start Strong Program and Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF);
- Be willing to work as part of a team to provide high quality education and care for children;
- Express a genuine passion and interest in contemporary pedagogy;
- Demonstrate excellent communication and organisational skills;
- Available to work Monday to Friday – 38 hours per week
- Attractive Salary package for the right candidate
- Non-contact hours per week - Above Award
- Discounts - Staff Childcare Rates
- Excellence Scholarship Program available to help with study costs
Eligible applicants MUST hold appropriate qualifications as well as hold a current Working with Children Check, First Aid (including Asthma & Anaphylaxis Training) and CPR certificate.
We are keen to hear not only from experienced teachers but also graduates who want a great start to their career. If this sounds like the opportunity for you hit the "Apply for this Job" button to send through your resume and cover letter. If you want more information on the role, please call our recruitment team on 1300 173 848.
Please look at the Petit website: www.petitjourney.com.au/careers
NOTE: Please be aware that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted regarding the role.