PETIT is a privately owned company operating 18 modern long day care centres across Queensland, NSW, Victoria and ACT. At PETIT we believe in providing an inclusive context where children and families are valued, where children are respected, and their rights are always upheld and advocated for. We recognise and promote individuality as expressed through a child's language, interaction and learning styles. We strive to inspire children in their unique potential for learning EVERYDAY!
We view the teaching team as one who uses best practice, collaborates with colleagues and reflects of the best teaching approaches for children as individuals as well as within the group. Our teaching teams all draw from a wide range of qualifications and experiences to provide a shared approach to pedagogy.
Our Murwillumbah centre is currently seeking an expereinced Lead Educator to join the PETIT family. Our centre is looking for a lead educator that is ready to take the next step towards their skills in leadership development. You will be responsible for mentoring and guiding educator practices in your room as well as collaborating with the Centre Director through ongoing leadership meetings. You will also connect with like-minded early childhood professionals and work towards a shared vision for the centre. You will also have access to career development pathways and the support of a leadership team who genuinely want you to realise your full potential.
- Experience a long daycare Early Learning setting;
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care or ACECQA assessed equivalent or Actively working towards;
- Demonstrate an understanding of the National Quality Framework (NQF) and Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF)
- Willing to work as part of a team to provide high quality education and care for children
- Express a genuine passion and interest in contemporary pedagogy
- Demonstrate excellent communication and organisational skills
- Non-contact hours per week - Above Award
- Staff Childcare Discounts
- Regular Professional Development Opportunities
- First Aid and CPR Training provided
- Uniforms provided
Eligible applicants MUST hold the appropriate qualifications as well as hold a current WWCC, First Aid Certificate (including Asthma & Anaphylactic Training) and CPR certificate.
If this sound like the opportunity for you? Just hit the "Apply for this Job" button to send through your resume and covering letter. If you want further information regarding this role, please call our recruitment team on 1300 173 848.