Do you enjoy greeting little people and their families every morning?
As our driven and caring Centre Director at Petit ELJ Burleigh, you are responsible for the leadership and overall management of the centre's operations, as well as a driving force behind the business and administration performance.
- Do you have exceptional administrative skills?
- Can you commit to realising the potential of others?
- Does giving back to your local community invigorate you?
- Can you lead and nurture a supportive and fun team culture?
- Do you stand up for the rights of children, always putting them first?
At our beautiful purpose-built 108 place centre, you will be a strong approachable leader, a role model for the children and your enthusiastic team.
Give your career a boost!
Combine your effective communication skills and your passion for early childhood and education with:
- Demonstrated experience as a Centre Director.
- The ability to demonstrate leadership qualities.
- Demonstrated understanding of approved learning frameworks and standards.
- Strong commitment to a shared approach to contemporary pedagogy.
- Proven ability to manage a healthy and safe environment.
- Experience in driving continuous improvement through reflection.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and apply administrative skills.
- Diploma in Children's Services or higher (ACECQA approved).
- Business Management qualification (advantage).
- First Aid Certificate including CPR, Asthma and Anaphylaxis training.
- A current Blue Card.
Be rewarded with our awesome work perks
- Above award wages plus benefits.
- Higher than average non-contact hours each week.
- A dedicated programming studio.
- Learn from respected sector thought leaders.
- Grow with a personalised professional development plan.
Are you an advocate for inclusive early childhood experiences?
Apply now. Submit your resume with a cover letter addressing the above criteria.
For more information call 1300 173 848. We are shortlisting ideal candidates now and will appoint our newest team member soon.
About the Petit Early Learning Journey family
Petit ELJ is a privately owned company operating 18 modern long daycare centres across QLD, NSW, VIC and the ACT. We provide an inclusive environment where children and families are valued and respected. At Petit ELJ, children always come first.
We have built an inclusive and accessible service. Our centres embrace diversity and strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and people with disabilities.