Do you enjoy greeting little people and their families every morning?
Our community in Richmond is the reason we are in early childhood – to make a difference in our children’s lives.
As our driven and caring Centre Director at Petit ELJ Richmond, you are responsible for the leadership and overall management of the centre's operations, as well as a driving force behind the business and administration performance.
- Do you enjoy being a leader that builds and nurtures a high performing team?
- Does giving back to your local community invigorate you?
- Is creating and supporting a positive and fun team culture important to you?
- Do you thrive on being a true advocate for children?
At our beautiful purpose-built 150 place centre, you will be a strong, approachable leader and role model for the children and your enthusiastic team.
Give your career a boost!
Combine your effective communication skills and your passion for early childhood and education with:
- Demonstrated experience as a Centre Director with leadership qualities
- Have a genuine passion to continue strong community connections
- Strong commitment to a shared approach to contemporary pedagogy
- Proven ability to manage a healthy and safe environment
- Demonstrated understanding of approved learning frameworks and standards
- Experience in driving continuous improvement through reflection
- Demonstrated ability to manage and apply company business models
- Diploma in Children's Services or higher (ACECQA approved)
- First Aid Certificate including CPR, Asthma and Anaphylaxis training
- Valid WWCC
Be rewarded with our awesome work perks:
- Attractive and competitive salary plus benefits plus travel allowance
- Off the floor role with support from our Educational Leader and Assistant Centre director
- A dedicated programming studio plus additional meeting rooms
- Regular leadership coaching and pedagogy support through internal and external specialists
- Genuine opportunity for career progression with our personalised professional development plan
About the Petit Early Learning Journey family
Petit ELJ is a privately owned company operating 18 modern long daycare centres across QLD, NSW, VIC and the ACT. We provide an inclusive environment where children and families are valued and respected. At Petit ELJ, children always come first.
We have built an inclusive and accessible service. Our centres embrace diversity and strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and people with disabilities.