Do you enjoy cooking healthy children’s snacks and meals?
As our enthusiastic Chef at Petit ELJ Caloundra, you’re in charge of our spacious and modern equipped kitchen. We welcome over achievers in cleanliness and food safety to provide healthy, nutritious food choices for children.
Work with a supportive and close-knit team as you implement the menu at our beautiful purpose-built centre. Do you care about:
- Children’s specific dietary requirements?
- Building collaborative partnerships with families and the community?
- Expanding children’s sensory development with food?
- Maintaining records and safety checks?
Create memorable work experiences.
We’re seeking an energetic and friendly chef who’s motivated by children’s big smiles and compliments from families. Your interest in food sustainability will be a huge advantage, along with your:
- Professional experience in providing for children’s dietary needs.
- Working within budgets and maintaining records.
- Understanding child care workplace health and safety requirements.
- Commitment to being a valued team member.
- Sound keyboard and computer literacy skills.
- Formal qualifications in Commercial Cookery or equivalent (preferred).
- Food Safety Service Certificate.
- Food Handling Certificate.
- First Aid Certificate including CPR, Asthma and Anaphylaxis training.
- Blue Card
Do you love children and want an opportunity where can also grow?
Apply now. Submit your resume along with a cover letter addressing the above criteria.
For more information call 1300 173 848. We’re shortlisting ideal candidates now and will appoint our newest team member soon.
About the Petit Early Learning Journey family
Petit ELJ is a privately owned company operating 18 modern long daycare centres across QLD, NSW, VIC and the ACT. We provide an inclusive environment where children and families are valued and respected. At Petit ELJ, children always come first.
We have built an inclusive and accessible service. Our centres embrace diversity and strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and people with disabilities.