PETIT is a privately owned company operating 18 modern long day care centres across Queensland, NSW, Victoria and ACT. At PETIT we believe in providing an inclusive context where children and families are valued, where children are respected, and their rights are always upheld and advocated for. We recognise and promote individuality as expressed through a child's language, interaction and learning styles. We strive to inspire children in their unique potential for learning EVERYDAY!
For further information and photos of the Centre please visit:
We are looking for a Teacher who is not only able to provide engaging educational programs for the children but has the drive to make a difference by building and nurturing strong relationships with educators, children and their families, while also being caring, empathetic, passionate and respectful. This is a full time position and a perfect opportunity for someone who has recently qualified and looking to make a difference and take the next step in their career or an experienced Teacher looking to showcase their skills.
- Holding or studying towards a Bachelor or Masters of Education (Early Childhood) as recognised by ACECQA
- A strong understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- A current Blue Card
- First Aid Certificate (including Asthma & Anaphylactic Training) and CPR certificate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Dedication to developing the future of children
- The enthusiasm to be proactive in implementing curriculum
- A dedicated focus on your personal & professional development, including paid training - CPR, First Aid & more!
- Discounts on Childcare
- Annual complimentary flu shots
- Above Award Wages and Visa sponsorship are on offer for the right candidate
- Excellence Scholarship Program to assist if studying towards qualifications
- Career advancement opportunities
If you are ready for your next challenge please submit your application via 'Apply Now'
If you would like further information on the role, please call our recruitment team on 1300 173 848