Do you like engaging children with provocations?
As our Early Childhood Teacher at Petit ELJ Coffs Harbour, your passion for learning and different teaching methods will promote positive outcomes for children.
- Can you nurture reciprocal relationships with children and their families?
- Do you enjoy creating meaningful documentation showing a child’s progress?
- Can you support a reflective and shared team culture?
- Can you build community partnerships to encourage children’s self-identity?
An amazing opportunity awaits the ideal candidate at our beautiful purpose-built 84 place centre.
Take control of your career
Along with your clear communication and open leadership skills, you will also bring:
- Senior leadership experience in early childhood teaching (2+ years).
- Ability to lead the development and implementation of an educational program.
- Educational leader or room leader experience (desirable).
- Demonstrated understanding of learning frameworks and standards.
- Experience in managing the cyclic aspects of an educational program.
- Studying towards a Bachelor of Early Childhood Education or higher.
- First Aid Certificate including CPR, Asthma and Anaphylaxis training.
- Current WWCC.
Be rewarded with our awesome work perks
- Above award wages plus benefits.
- Higher than average non-contact hours each week.
- A dedicated programming studio.
- Learn from respected sector thought leaders.
- Grow with a personalised professional development plan.
Are you an advocate for inclusive early childhood experiences?
Apply now. Submit your resume now with a cover letter addressing the above criteria.
For more information call 1300 173 848. We’re shortlisting ideal candidates now and will appoint our newest team member soon.
About the Petit Early Learning Journey family
Petit ELJ is a privately owned company operating 18 modern long daycare centres across QLD, NSW, VIC and the ACT. We provide an inclusive environment where children and families are valued and respected. At Petit ELJ, children always come first.
We have built an inclusive and accessible service. Our centres embrace diversity and strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and people with disabilities.