PETIT is a privately owned company operating 18 beautiful long day care centres across Queensland, NSW, Victoria and ACT. At PETIT we believe in providing an inclusive context where children and families are valued, where children are respected, and their rights are always upheld and advocated for. We recognise and promote individuality as expressed through a child's language, interaction and learning styles. We strive to inspire children in their unique potential for learning EVERYDAY!
We are currently seeking an experienced Educational Leader to join PETIT at our Forest Hill centre. Our centre is looking for an experienced and passionate Educational Leader to inspire, motivate, guide and support the development of our educators to progress the centre's excellence in practice in partnership with the Leadership team. You will be responsible for:
- supporting educators to assess each child's learning and development in relation to the approved learning framework
- supporting educators to critically reflect on each child's learning and development and on their own pedagogy as part of everyday practices
- develop educators skills and abilities in completing high quality documentation.
- Experience in an Early Learning setting;
- Bachelor of Teaching / Education (Early Childhood) or ACECQA assessed qualifications (desirable);
- Show a clear understanding of the National Quality Framework (NQF) and Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF);
- Be willing to work as part of a team to provide high quality education and care for children;
- Express a genuine passion and interest in contemporary pedagogy;
- Demonstrate excellent communication and organisational skills.
Eligible applicants must hold the appropriate qualifications as well as hold a current WWCC, First Aid Certificate (including Asthma & Anaphylactic Training) and CPR certificate.
If you would like to be considered for this great opportunity and believe you fit our criteria please click "Apply for this Job".