Do you enjoy being rewarded everyday with children’s smiles?
We're seeking passionate Educators at Petit ELJ Barton to inspire children in their home away from home. Use your active listening skills to discover their interests and turn them into co-learning and collaborative learning experiences.
- Can you provide and maintain a safe and health learning environment for all?
- Can you support the Lead Educator in delivering a high-quality education program?
- Do you want to actively contribute to the educational program and documentation?
- Are you interested in supporting and adopting a positive team culture?
At our beautiful purpose-built 71 place centre, you'll feel part of the Petit ELJ family. Share your enthusiasm and energetic approach to early childhood education and care with a team of like-minded professionals.
Define your career
Do you have a genuine interest in helping little people grow? As a role model you will love learning new things but also bring with you:
- Experience with an accredited childcare facility or similar.
- Understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework, National Quality Standards and National Quality Framework.
- Demonstrated knowledge of theories of early childhood development.
- Ability to work within a team to apply and evaluate age-appropriate activities.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer literacy skills.
- Certificate III in Children's Services (or equivalent).
- Diploma of Children's services (desirable).
- First Aid Certificate including CPR, Asthma and Anaphylaxis training.
- A current WWVP Card.
Be rewarded with our awesome work perks
- Above award wages plus benefits.
- Higher than average non-contact hours each week.
- A dedicated programming studio.
- Learn from respected sector thought leaders.
- Grow with a personalised professional development plan.
- An Excellence Scholarship Program for the right candidate.
Are you a passionate advocate for early childhood education?
Apply now. Submit your resume with a cover letter addressing the above criteria.
For more information call 1300 173 848. We’re shortlisting ideal candidates now and will appoint our newest team member soon.
About the Petit Early Learning Journey family
Petit ELJ is a privately owned company operating 18 modern long daycare centres across QLD, NSW, VIC and the ACT. We provide an inclusive environment where children and families are valued and respected. At Petit ELJ, children always come first.
We have built an inclusive and accessible service. Our centres embrace diversity and strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and people with disabilities.