As Lead Educator at Petit ELJ Caloundra, your holistic approach to learning and play will create positive outcomes for children and their families. Your strong consultation skills will ensure each child engages with the educational program.
- Can you build and maintain effective partnerships with families and children?
- Do you enjoy observing and helping younger children thrive?
- Does the natural world fill you with wonder?
- Are you patient, creative and dedicated to providing a caring environment for all children?
At our beautiful purpose-built centre, you will share your passion and knowledge of children’s learning and teaching methods with a supportive team.
With your open leadership style, your passion for supporting a local context will help children’s self-identities and sense of belonging thrive. You will have:
- Experience as a Lead Educator or co-leader (2+ years desirable)
- Previous experience in working with a team of Educators.
- Demonstrated understanding of sector frameworks and standards.
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education or working towards (ACECQA approved).
- First Aid Certificate including CPR, Asthma and Anaphylaxis training.
- [State specific clearance to work with children]
Be rewarded with our awesome work perks:
- Above award wages plus benefits.
- Higher than average non-contact hours each week.
- A dedicated programming studio.
- Learn from respected sector thought leaders.
- Grow with a personalised professional development plan.
- An Excellence Scholarship Program for the right candidate.
Apply now. Submit your resume with a cover letter addressing the above criteria.
For more information call 1300 173 848. We’re shortlisting ideal candidates now and will appoint our newest team member soon.
About the Petit Early Learning Journey family:
Petit ELJ is a privately owned company operating 18 modern long daycare centres across QLD, NSW, VIC and the ACT. We provide an inclusive environment where children and families are valued and respected. At Petit ELJ, children always come first.
We have built an inclusive and accessible service. Our centres embrace diversity and strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and people with disabilities.